Amanda McGinnis Obituary, Death – It is with heavy hearts that we share the deeply saddening news of the unexpected passing of Amanda McGinnis, daughter of our past president Jim McGinnis and his wife Jackie. Amanda, at the age of 44, has left a void in the hearts of those who knew her, especially her 9-year-old daughter, Taylor.
- Shocking: Brian Parquette Passed Away, Talented Drummer of The Zippers, Passed Away
- Mick Brennan Obituary, Beloved Dad Of Mary And Peter Has Death
- Tragic Loss: Paul Levi Kelly Obituary; What happened to Paul Levi Kelly? Saying Farewell To Paul Levi Kelly, Cause of Death Revealed
- Timothy (Tim) Andersen Obituary, Death Notice and Service Information
- Jerry Ganz Obituary: Remembering a Life Well
The funeral services to honor Amanda’s memory will take place on Saturday, December 23rd, at the Church of Christ, 215 Blackberry Road, Liverpool, NY 13090. Calling hours will commence at 12:00 pm, with a Christian mass following at 1:00 pm. We encourage all those available to attend the funeral and show their support for Jim and Jackie during this difficult time.
Following the service, a reception will be held at Rocky’s Pub, 209 Oswego Street, Liverpool, NY 13088. In a gesture of solidarity, we kindly request that members contribute a dish to pass for the reception, symbolizing the warmth of community support.
In lieu of flowers, the family gratefully accepts donations to assist with Amanda’s final expenses and to establish a fund for her daughter, Taylor. Contributions can be made payable to James McGinnis Jr. and sent to 318 Longbranch Road, Syracuse, NY 13209.
As we gather to remember and celebrate Amanda’s life, let us extend our thoughts and prayers to Jim and Jackie, offering them strength and solace in these trying times. May Amanda rest in peace, her memory enduring in the hearts of those who loved her.