In a heartbreaking development, Kendall Park’s beloved baseball coach, Ben Fonseca, has passed away after a lengthy battle with Scleroderma.
- Radha Kode Indiana University student died in car accident
- Deanna Moyer Missing Person Philadelphia Pennsylvania, Urgent Appeal For Missing Person
- Jonathan D. Crume view obituary service information
- Bo Angel Death Identified As Victim In Fatal Route 5 Garbage Truck Crash In Trumbull County
- Joshua Moell Obituary Rome NY: Veterinarian At Rome Animal Hospital Has Died
Fonseca, who was diagnosed with the severe autoimmune disease in 2017, had been confronting significant health challenges, including heart issues. Despite his condition, he remained an inspiring figure in the community and continued to motivate his team and others around him.
Known for his dedication to the sport and his players, Fonseca’s death is a great loss to the local baseball community. His invaluable contributions to the sport and his unwavering spirit will be deeply missed.
The family of Ben Fonseca has set up a GoFundMe account to help cover medical and other expenses. The fundraiser, titled “Fonseca Strong: Medical Fundraiser For Ben Fonseca,” highlights his enduring fight against Scleroderma and his inspiring journey as a baseball coach.
As we mourn the loss of this dedicated coach and respected community member, our thoughts are with Ben Fonseca’s family and friends during this challenging time. May they find comfort in the memories of his indomitable spirit and his passion for baseball.
More From BRBNEWS: Mark Scheibal the Zeus Network Executive Producer and Showrunner has died