The Valdosta State University community and the town of Hoboken, Georgia, are mourning the tragic death of Bryant Hayman, a former student-athlete, who passed away on Wednesday, December 20, 2023.
- Hot News! Jennell Jaquays Death, An American Game Designer, Passed Away at age 67
- James J. Agich Obituary, Resident Of Easth Liverpool Has Passed Away – Death
- Mitch Olson Obituary, Mitch Olson Death Leaves Many Devastated
- Linda Wall Oakley Obituary, Resident Of Bonner Springs, KS Has Passed Away – Death
- Marlene M. Rosmos Obituary: In Loving Memory of Marlene M. Rosmoa, passed away suddenly
Hayman, aged 31, succumbed to a prolonged illness at the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Florida. The news of his untimely passing has shocked his friends, family, and the wider community of Hoboken, where he grew up.
Bryant Hayman will be remembered not only for his academic achievements at Valdosta State University but also for his contributions to the school’s sports program. He was a former Gator Football and Baseball player and played an integral role in both teams during his time at the university.
Hayman’s dedication extended beyond the sports field. After graduating from Valdosta State University, he continued to work tirelessly to maintain his health and strength, demonstrating his commitment to excellence.
The news of Hayman’s passing has resonated deeply within the university community and his hometown. His former teammates, coaches, and teachers have expressed their sorrow and shared memories of a dedicated student, a formidable athlete, and a cherished friend.
As we remember Bryant Hayman, we acknowledge the significant impact he had on those around him. Our thoughts are with his family and the entire Valdosta State University community as they navigate this difficult time.
More From BRBNEWS: Two Pima County Sheriff’s Deputies Injured, in Tucson, AZ Shooting Incident