David Hurrell Obituary, Death – It is with deep sorrow that we announce the funeral details of the late David Hurrell of Cambuslang, a cherished member of our community. The Funeral Mass in honor of David will be held at the Parish Church of Christ the King on Thursday, December 28th, commencing at 10 am. Following the Mass, a procession will proceed to the Linn Crematorium for a ceremony at 11 am.
- [Sad News] Skip Miller Dead And Obituary: Who is Skip Miller? What Happened? A Life of Learning and Leadership, Cause of Death
- Kallie Colomb Miller Obituary, Beloved Lafayette, Louisiana, Resident Has Tragically Passed Away
- Matthew Paritz Obituary, A Resident Of Franklin TN Died In Bicycle Accident
- Josean Cano and Son Samuel Cano Father
- Joy Black Obituary, Learn More About Joy Black
In respecting David’s wishes and commemorating his life, his family kindly requests that only family flowers be presented. Instead, a donation box will be available at the venue, with all contributions dedicated to Simon Community Scotland, a cause that held significance for David.
For those unable to attend in person, a live stream of the service at the Linn will be made available upon request. This thoughtful provision ensures that friends and family from near and far can participate in commemorating David’s life, irrespective of physical distance.
All family and friends of David Hurrell are warmly invited to join in this farewell tribute. The symbol 💜 signifies the love and unity that binds us during this challenging time, and the inclusive message extends a welcome to everyone whose lives were touched by David.