Eleni Lymberis Obituary, Death – It is with heavy hearts that we announce the passing of a beloved mother, sister, aunt, and friend, Eleni Lymberis, affectionately known as Helen Liberty. Her departure leaves a void that words can hardly express, but her memory will forever be etched in the hearts of those who knew and loved her. To pay tribute to Eleni’s life, a viewing will be held at St Euphemia Greek Orthodox Church, 12 East Terrace, Bankstown, at 6:00 pm on Thursday,
- Michael Gayhart Obituary, A Call For Compassion
- Ragedy strikes! Car accident at Kingston High School: Two Kingston High School students killed in horrific car accident, Tragic loss
- Mihajlo Janjusevic died by suicide: sadly passed away at the age of 27, cause of death
- Mohammad Abu Hasira Cause of Death? Palestinian Journalist Killed Near Gaza City
- Sara Thompson Obituary, A Life Well-Lived
December 21st, 2023. The funeral service will follow at the same location on Friday, December 22nd, 2023, at 10:00 am. Following the church service, the committal will take place at Rookwood General Cemetery, 1 Hawthorne Ave, Rookwood, Section LOL/K, Grave 904. In lieu of flowers, the family kindly requests donations to the Leukaemia Foundation. Your contributions can be made on the dedicated page: https://inmemory.leukaemia.org.au/…/in-memory-of-eleni….
This thoughtful gesture reflects Eleni’s compassionate spirit and supports ongoing research and assistance for those affected by leukemia. Eleni, at 85 years old, lived a life rich in love, compassion, and shared moments. Her impact on the lives around her was immeasurable, and as we bid farewell, we celebrate the enduring spirit of a remarkable woman. The family deeply appreciates the warm condolences and support extended during this difficult time. As we come together to remember and honor Eleni, may her memory be eternal, bringing comfort and solace to all who mourn her passing.