George Najjar Obituary, Death –It is with heavy hearts and deep sympathy that K&S Funerals extends our condolences to the Najjar family on the passing of their beloved George Najjar. A pillar in the lives of many as a loving father, husband, brother, uncle, cousin, and friend, George’s impact was profound, leaving a lasting impression on all who had the privilege of knowing him.
- Wrestler Lance Smith Obituary and Death: How Did He Die?
- Cormac Roth Obituary, Musician And Son Of “Tim Roth” Died At 25
- Shocking News: Trey Martin of Gulf Breeze death, City’s Park and recreation director Passed Away
- Hot News: Khalid Butt actor death and obituary; The talented actor who left a profound mark in the Pakistani entertainment industry has passed away
- Sabin Baral Missing: Police Announce the Missing of 26
The funeral service to honor George’s life will be held on Thursday, December 21st, at 11:00 am at Our Lady Of Lebanon Maronite Church, located at 230 Normanby Avenue, Thornbury VIC 3071. Following the service, the burial will take place at Keilor Cemetery—a moment to bid farewell and commemorate a life well-lived.
As we come together to mourn the loss of George, let us also celebrate the richness of his life and the love he shared with those around him. His memory will be cherished, and the impact of his kindness and warmth will resonate in the hearts of everyone who had the privilege of knowing him.
In lieu of flowers, the family has expressed their wish for donations to be made in memory of George. Contributions can be directed to The Royal Melbourne Hospital, a meaningful way to honor George’s memory and support a cause close to his heart. Donations can be made through the following link: [https://www.thermh.org.au/…/ways-to…/make-a-donation](https://www.thermh.org.au/…/ways-to…/make-a-donation)
During this difficult time, may we join together to remember George and all the faithful departed in our prayers, offering solace and peace to the grieving hearts. May George Najjar Rest in Peace, and may the memories of his kindness and love bring comfort to those who mourn his loss. Xx