Gregory Roggeman Obituary, Death – It is with heavy hearts and a profound sense of loss that we announce the passing of Gregory Roggeman, a beloved member of the Mason City community. At the age of 62, Gregory departed this world on Tuesday, December 19, 2023, in the comfort of his home in Mason City. His departure leaves a void in the hearts of those who knew him, and the community mourns the loss of a dear friend and cherished individual.
- Seanna Haston Obituary, Summit Lawn and Landscape Company Mourn Coworker – Death
- Dr. Aaron Juan Pile death news respected missouri obgyn, Dr. Aaron Juan Pile passes away due to cancer
- Victor Rodriguez Obituary, Pittsburgh PA Man Has Passed Away
- Max Fontana, A 22-year-old Graduate from Northumberland, Pennsylvania, has died in an Accident
- Bubba Whoopass Wilson Death: The cause of the death of the multi-talented male singer
In honor of Gregory’s life, a Celebration of Life ceremony will be held on Friday, December 22nd, at 10:30 AM at the First United Methodist Church, located at 119 South Georgia Avenue in Mason City. The ceremony will be officiated by Pastor Melanie Greengo, who will guide friends, family, and community members in remembering and celebrating the life of this remarkable individual.
The gathering serves as an opportunity for all who were touched by Gregory’s presence to come together, share stories, and find solace in the collective support of the community. As we reflect on the impact he had on our lives, we remember a person who contributed to the fabric of Mason City with his warmth, kindness, and unique spirit. Inurnment details will follow, providing an opportunity for those who wish to pay their respects in a more private setting.
The ceremony and subsequent inurnment are moments to honor Gregory’s life, reminisce about the memories he created, and find comfort in the shared bond of community. During this challenging time, our thoughts and condolences go out to Gregory’s family and friends. May the Celebration of Life serve as a fitting tribute to a life well-lived, and may the memories of Gregory bring comfort and warmth to all who knew him.