John Kittilstad Obituary, Death – It is with heavy hearts and profound sorrow that we share the deeply regrettable news of the unexpected passing of our dear friend and co-worker, John Kittilstad, on Tuesday, December 19, 2023. The shock of his sudden departure has cast a somber veil over our hearts, leaving a void that words can hardly encompass. John’s absence will be profoundly felt by both his family at home and his extended family at work, as we come to terms with the profound loss of a valued colleague and cherished friend.
- Max Fontana Obituary Sunbury, PA, Longtime Faculty Member And Administrator Of ‘MSU’ Has Died
- Danielle Czyzewski Obituary: Elk Grove Village, IL Woman and Special Agent at AFOSI, Danielle Czyzewski Dies Unexpectedly
- Nicole M. Stamp Obituary, Resident Of Marshfield Has Passed Away – Death
- Juha Laukkanen Accident: Problem Retired javelin thrower accidentally injured a referee at the 1994 Bislett Games
- [Update]Tof Henry skier, 38, Killed in Chile Skiing Accident
John was more than a co-worker; he was a beacon of warmth, camaraderie, and positive energy in our workplace. His amiable nature, ready smile, and willingness to lend a helping hand endeared him to all who had the privilege of working alongside him. Beyond the confines of the office, John’s impact extended to his family at home, where his absence will be an enduring ache.
As we grapple with the reality of this unexpected loss, our thoughts and prayers are extended to John’s family during this Christmas Season. The timing of his passing adds an extra layer of poignancy, underscoring the importance of holding loved ones close during the holiday season. May the collective support of friends and colleagues provide some measure of comfort to his grieving family, offering solace during this challenging time.
In bidding farewell to John, we remember the laughter, camaraderie, and shared moments that made him an integral part of our professional and personal lives. His memory will be a guiding light as we navigate the days ahead without his warm presence. So long, dear friend. Your spirit will forever linger in the corridors of our hearts, and you will be profoundly missed.