Joy Black Obituary, Death – On the 17th of December 2023, a profound sense of loss enveloped the household of Joy Black (Josephine Main Stewart). Joy, the beloved wife of the late Robert (Bob), and the cherished mother of Graham, David, and the late Michael, peacefully departed from this world. Her legacy extends beyond her immediate family, touching the lives of grandchildren and great-grandchildren who will forever carry her memory in their hearts.
- Gabriel Stewart Death: 24-year-old Pizza Delivery Driver Fatally Shot in Oakley
- Tragic moment: Kayla Nicole Stevenson Obituary News, 17 year old girl dead after stabbing attack outside galleria mall
- Tim Brighouse Obituary, RM Education Mourns Tim Brighouse Death
- Update News: Donald Salo Obituary, Donald Arvid Salo, Sr, Of Lakewood Lane, Has Passed Away.
- Obituary for Rhonda Renee Smith at Charleston
A Funeral Service to celebrate the life of Joy Black will be held at St James’ Church in Lossiemouth on Thursday, the 28th of December, at 1:30 pm. The service welcomes all who knew and loved Joy to join in paying their respects and sharing in the memories of a life well-lived. In lieu of flowers, the family kindly requests donations to be made to The Ladybird Development Group and St James’ Church.
These contributions will serve as a lasting tribute to Joy’s memory and support causes that held a special place in her heart. The family wishes to express their gratitude for the condolences and support received during this challenging time. Joy’s passing is not just a loss for her immediate family but for the wider community that was undoubtedly touched by her warmth, kindness, and generous spirit.