Kamar De Los Reyes Obituary, Death – Kamar de los Reyes, an actor who was best known for his roles as the police officer Antonio Vega on the soap opera “One Life to Live” and as the voice of the villain Raul Menendez in the video game franchise “Call of Duty,” passed away on Sunday in Los Angeles. He was best known for his roles in both of these roles. It was his performances in both of these roles that brought him the most fame. When we met him, he was 56 years old.
- Schaumburg Fatal Shooting: Active Shooter, Police Chase in Area of Meacham Road South
- Michelle Sanchez Obituary, GoFundMe Organized in Memory of the Deceased
- Cryptic Revelations: Unraveling the Dee Dee Blanchard Autopsy
- Paxton Stewart Obituary: Beloved Paxton Stewart passed away peacefully surrounded by family and loved ones
- Joseph ‘Joe’ Mansour Obituary, Shelby Township, Michigan, Most Loved Resident Has Passed Away
Lisa Goldberg, who is the publicist for his wife, the actress Sherri Saum, has stated that cancer was the disease that ultimately led to his passing. This information was provided by Lisa Goldberg. His father, Walfredo de los Reyes, was of Cuban descent, and his mother, Matilde Pages, was of Puerto Rican descent. He was named after his biological father. His name was given to him by his mother at the time of his birth. On November 8, 1967, Mr. de los Reyes greeted the world as it entered the world.
This event took place in San Juan, Puerto Rico. His two brothers, his father, and his grandfather were all well-known percussionists, and he also mentioned that his grandfather was a well-known trumpeter. He stated that all of these individuals were well-known. He claimed that he came “from a family of musicians,” and he mentioned that his grandfather was also a trumpeter who was well-known in the music industry.