Kathleen Kelley Obituary, Death Cause – It is with deep sadness that we announce the passing of our colleague, Kathleen Kelley. Kathleen was a dedicated and highly regarded transactional lawyer known for legal excellence and client service. Kathleen joined BKK in March of 2018, focusing her practice on corporate and transactional law. She quickly became an invaluable attorney to the firm and her many clients.
- Trudy Brouwer Obituary, Trudy Brouwer Has Passed Away
- Horrify Accident: Ashlei Hinds Dead, A man of Clinton, MD Died in a Tragic Shooting at Northwest DC
- Harry Rosen Obituary Toronto ON, Founder of Canadian menswear chain, dies at 92
- Luna Huang Obituary News: Chicago Illinois, Northwestern University Student, Luna Huang Dies Unexpectedly
- Update News: Callum Dicenso Obituary; Who is Callum Dicenso? What happened to her? Well known pembroke massachusetts resident Callum Dicenso passes away
Her expertise and tireless work ethic led to numerous client successes, particularly mergers and acquisition deals, joint ventures, regulatory and compliance matters, and general corporate and contract issues. “The loss of Kathleen leaves a void in our firm that cannot be filled. She leaves behind a legacy of legal brilliance, integrity, and compassion. Beyond being a superb lawyer, Kathleen had an incisive mind and a wry and constant sense of humor.
She was a great lawyer but an even better friend. Our thoughts and condolences go out to her family, friends, clients, and all those who had the privilege of knowing her,” said Tim Hughes, Managing Shareholder of the firm. Kathleen will be deeply missed and her contributions to the legal community and her BKK family will be forever remembered and treasured.
It is with profound sadness that Bean, Kinney & Korman announces the passing of Kathleen Kelley, an esteemed attorney whose dedication to legal excellence and client service left an indelible mark on the firm and the broader legal community. Kathleen joined Bean, Kinney & Korman in March 2018, bringing with her a wealth of experience in corporate and transactional law. From the outset, she distinguished herself as a highly skilled and committed professional, earning the respect and admiration of colleagues and clients alike.