Troy Dargan, a promising National Rugby League (NRL) player, has tragically passed away at the age of 26. Known for his time with the Canberra Raiders and South Sydney Rabbitohs, death Dargan’s poor timing sent shockwaves through the rugby union community.
- Sandra Henry Death: An Alumnus of Bomaderry High School Unexpectedly Passed Away, Cause of Death
- Sharon Champagne Terry Obituary, Family And Friends Mourns The Demise Of Sharon Champagne Terry – Death
- David Winters Obituary, Winter Park Accident, David Winters Death Details
- AJ ‘Maestro’ Hebrew AL Musician Dies After Accident
- Dick Nunis Died at the Age of 91: Disney World Mourns
Dargan was on holiday with his family in the Cook Islands at the time of the accident. Details about the incident are still being revealed but it is known that he died in a motorbike accident. Dargan’s management team and the NRL are yet to comment on the circumstances surrounding his death.
Remembering Troy Dargan
Troy Dargan, affectionately known as “TJ”, is a utility player who recently joined the Canberra Raiders. Previously, he played for the South Sydney Rabbitohs. Despite only playing two NRL matches, both for South Sydney, Dargan was considered a player with huge potential.
The rugby community in mourning
Dargan’s sudden death has left rugby union in a state of shock. In particular, the Canberra Raiders are grieving the loss of players in the off-season. Tributes for the youngster have poured in from all corners of the rugby community.
Our thoughts are with Troy Dargan’s family, friends and teammates during this difficult time.