The city of Wichita Falls is in mourning following the tragic death of prominent eye surgeon, Dr. Mark Suggs. The 65-year-old was found dead at his practice, in the Suggs Eye Center, on Saturday morning.
- [Shocking News] Sallie Ortmann Died, Esteemed Lexington High School Science Teacher, Tragically Passes Away
- Margaret Hunter Obituary, In Loving Memory Of Margaret Hunter
- Joyce Allen Obituary Bethel, CT: In loving memory of Joyce Allen
- Herbert Smith Obituary, Florida US, Lake Placid, Herbert Smith Passed Away Peacefully On November 21, 2023
- Carolea Whyte Died: Know her Cause of Death, Funeral Service
According to Sgt. Charlie Eipper with the Wichita Falls Police Department, Dr. Suggs was found with a gunshot wound to the head. While the circumstances surrounding his death are under investigation, officers have indicated that there were no immediate signs of foul play.
Dr. Suggs was a highly regarded ophthalmologist in the Wichita Falls community5. His sudden and unexpected passing has sent shockwaves through the city, leaving patients, colleagues, friends, and family grappling with the loss.
As we mourn the loss of this respected medical professional, our thoughts are with Dr. Suggs’s family and the Wichita Falls community during this difficult time. May they find comfort in the memories of his dedicated service to his patients and his significant contributions to the field of ophthalmology.
More From BRBNEWS: Baseball Coach Ben Fonseca Died, Succumbs to Long Battle with Scleroderma