Raymond George Obituary, Death Cause – In the quiet moments of November 25th, 2023, surrounded by the warmth of his loving family, Raymond George of Dunville peacefully passed away at Carbonear General Hospital at the age of 76. His departure leaves a void, but the legacy of a life richly lived and the countless memories he created endure as a testament to his enduring spirit. Raymond George’s journey through life was marked by love, family, and a commitment to creating lasting bonds. As we reflect on his 76 years, we celebrate the man he was and the indelible impact he made on those fortunate enough to share in his life’s journey.
- Raymond Meza Obituary, San Angelo, Learn More About Raymond Meza Cause Of Death – The world obits
- Marvin Neil Van Soest Obituary: Heartbroken as Marvin Neil Van Soest of Carlsbad, New Mexico passed away at the age of 79
- Tammy strong obituary death: News diversity and respect coordinator for the department of education and early childhood development passes away
- Pam Sterling Obituary, Native Of Kentucky, Pam Sterling Has Died – Death
- Bruce Harschnitz Died: How It Happened, Know More
Born to John and Irene George, Raymond grew up amidst the embrace of a loving family. His early years laid the foundation for the values that would shape his character – kindness, resilience, and a deep appreciation for the bonds of family. As he walked the path of life, Raymond was predeceased by his parents, sister-in-law Gwen George, and brother-in-law Jim Keefe. Their memories, too, became part of the tapestry of Raymond’s life story.
In the heart of this narrative is the enduring love story of Raymond and his devoted wife of 52 years, Shirley George (nee Power). Their journey together was a testament to the enduring power of love, weathering life’s storms and savoring its joys side by side. The 52 years they shared were filled with shared laughter, quiet moments, and a shared understanding that love is a journey to be traveled together.
Raymond’s legacy extends to the next generation, leaving an indelible mark on the hearts of his daughter Arlene and son Derek. Arlene, accompanied by her husband Aiden, and Derek, with his wife Deanne, were more than just children to Raymond; they were the living embodiments of his love and the continuation of the family legacy. The joys of parenthood and the special bond he shared with his children brought immeasurable fulfillment to Raymond’s life.