Rick Gouzie Obituary, Death – It is with great regret that I must inform you that Rick Gouzie, a retired Code Enforcement Officer who had served the City for a significant amount of time, passed away today as a result of circumstances that no one could have possibly anticipated. Throughout the entirety of his employment with the City of Westbrook, he exhibited qualities of inspiration, determination, and compassion toward other individuals. Our hearts are already filled with longing for his kind and generous nature, as well as his willingness to assist others.
- Todd quinlan obituary death: News owner of quinlan inc and former ppkc club member todd quinlan passes-away
- Jitendra Shastri Death Reason? ‘Mirzapur’ Fame Usmaan
- [Update News] Kurt Klingler Obituary – Death News, What happened to Kurt Klingler? resident of hillsborough nj Kurt Klingler passes away
- Vernon Marcaida Obituary, Computer Science Teacher At Stratford School In San Francisco CA, Has Died
- Mia Sgueglia Car Accident Massachusetts, A Heartfelt Tribute to Mia Sgueglia
He was retired, but he came out of retirement to help us during times of extreme expansion and to provide training for new employees. He did this although he was now retired. All of Rick’s family members who are still alive are his wife Shannon, their two children, and their grandchildren. Rick’s wife Shannon is also still alive. We would like to take this opportunity to offer our condolences to them and ask that you keep them in your thoughts and prayers as you go through this trying time.
After the information concerning the service arrangements has been made available, we will communicate it to you as soon as it is available. To everyone who knew Rick and appreciated the bright presence he brought to the City of New York, my deepest condolences are extended to you all.