Thomas Moretti Obituary, Death Cause – It is with profound sadness and heavy hearts that we announce the unexpected passing of Tom Moretti, the esteemed owner of Moretti’s Restaurant. Tom departed this world peacefully at home, with his devoted wife, Carol Douglas, by his side. The news has sent ripples of grief through the community, as friends, family, and patrons come to terms with the loss of a beloved figure whose presence was synonymous with warmth, hospitality, and culinary excellence.
- Sara Streett Obituary: In Loving Memory of New Market, Virginia Resident, Sara Streett
- Aaron Adams Obituary: Show Producer for Jim Hill Media Marvel Us Disney Podcast, Aaron Adams is Dead
- 22 year old katya watson dies following collision in ballymena
- Anijiah Hill Missing, Desperate Search For Missing Teen Anijiah Hill In Detroit, Michigan
- [News] Mike Napolitano Death:Mike Napolitano of Lantana, FL Dies, A Life Remembered as Loved Ones Mourn
Tom’s legacy extends far beyond the doors of Moretti’s Restaurant; it is interwoven with the very fabric of the community he served. To pay respects and share fond memories, friends and family are invited to the Walter J. Kent funeral home on Lake Street and Washington Ave on Thursday, January 4th, from 4-7 pm. A gathering to celebrate Tom’s life will provide solace to those who have been touched by his kindness, generosity, and unwavering commitment to community welfare.
The mass of Christian burial will be held on Friday, January 5th, at 11 am at St. Patrick’s Church—a place where Tom found solace, community, and a shared sense of purpose. The spiritual ceremony will be an opportunity for all who knew Tom to come together, seek comfort, and reflect on the profound impact he had on their lives.
Following the church service, a commitment prayer and internment, accompanied by military honors, will take place in St. Peter & Paul’s Cemetery. Tom’s commitment to service extended to his military duty, a facet of his life that added another layer of respect and admiration among those who knew him.