In a shocking development, 49-year-old Aurora resident Michael Freund has been charged with the murder of Dexter Perkins. The incident reportedly occurred at Rosie O’Reilly’s, a local bar located in unincorporated Wheaton.
- Jim Salestrom Obituary, Denver Colorado, From Kearney, Nebraska , Song
- Naoko Takemaru Death; Identified As Third Victim of UNLV Campus Shooting
- Billy Empringham Car Accident Ontario, Billy Empringham Has Died
- News: Ryan Randazzo Death , What happened to Ryan Randazzo? in loving of Ryan Randazzo, Cause of Death
- Mallory Couts of Bothell Died in a Tragic Accident
The dispute that escalated to the fatal shooting reportedly started over a pizza and a bar tab. Perkins was shot dead on Friday morning, around 8:40 a.m., according to DuPage County reports.
Freund, who resides on the 3200 block of Bromley Lane, is currently being held without bail. He is facing first-degree murder charges for the death of Perkins.
The tragic news of Perkins’s untimely death has deeply affected the local community, leaving many in shock and grief.
As the legal proceedings against Freund continue, our thoughts are with the family and friends of Dexter Perkins during this incredibly difficult time.
More From BRBNEWS: Vasilis Karras Died: Greek Singing Community Mourns