In a devastating turn of events, 43-year-old Ty Burkhart was tragically died in a head-on collision on Monroe County Road 10, Lee Township, on the afternoon of December 22, 2023.
- Colleen Natterstad Obituary Who Was Colleen Natterstad? How Did Colleen Die?
- Courtney Gordon Bronx shot to death 5 dead 2 cops injured in queens NYC stabbing
- [Shock news] Is Former Miss Bolivia Arrested? Why Was Miss Bolivia Arrested? What Did Miss Bolivia Do?
- Aaron Mcatee Obituary And Death Cause What Happened To Aaron Mcatee?
- Bob Beckel Obituary How Did Bob Beckel Die? Know Bob Beckel Cause Of Death!
Burkhart, a resident of Sardis, was operating a 2018 Ford Fiesta westbound when he collided with a 2020 Dodge Ram driven by David Stalnaker, 45, also from Sardis.
Ty was known for his dedication to his work and union, Burkhart had been a proud coal miner for many years. More than that, he was a devoted husband to Lacey and a loving father to Shaylee and Bryson.
The loss of Ty has left a profound void in the lives of those who knew him. The timing of the tragedy, so close to the holidays, makes it all the more heartbreaking for his family.
In an effort to support Ty’s family during this difficult time, a fundraiser has been set up to help cover funeral expenses and other costs. The fundraiser aims to alleviate some of the financial strain and provide some comfort to his loved ones as they navigate this tragic loss.
More From BRBNEWS: Beloved Fern A. (Nana) Schaeffer Passes Away Peacefully at 95